MICRODERMABRAZIA - CHEMICAL PEELING - ENZYMATIC PEELING Mechanical action + Chemical effect + Biological effect
The peeling procedure of multilateral action is part of new technologies in the field of skin health, which can radically improve the quality of the skin.
• Mechanical action with immediate removal of the surface layer and dead cells.
• Instant chemical effect: smoothing and fresh complexion with the effect of “radiance”.
• Biological exposure lasting several weeks with renewal of the skin.
Always at the peak of innovation, ERICSON LABORATOIRE today offers an ultra-efficient exfoliation method that combines the 3 latest HAI-TECH dermo-cosmetic technologies, which are based on the most advanced medical and cosmetic methods. Thus, the “accelerated” exfoliation procedure, or “peeling,” has become part of the methods used by dermatologists or cosmetic medicine centers to correct skin imperfections and activate skin renewal.
- Microdermabrasion: aluminum crystals
- High concentration alpha hydroxy acids: 70% pure glycolic acid
- Long-acting stabilized enzymes, 12 weeks: papain reticular polymers
X-PRESSIN Our laboratories have developed an increased molecular weight reticular papain polymer that retains the activity of its proteolytic enzyme. Papain is an isolated proteolytic enzyme of papaya latex (Carica papaya), known for its use in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
ALPHA HYDROXIDES Alpha hydroxyacids improve the structure of the skin through various effects:
• Reducing the thickness of the stratum corneum
• Stimulation of cell renewal
• Strengthening the protective function
• Moisturize the epidermis
• Stimulation of glycosaminoglycan synthesis