- FIGHT AGAINST LOCKING FABRIC WORK OF STRESS
- IMPACTS ON WHITE FAT TISSUE
- IMPACTS ON BROWN FAT TISSUE
- ENHANCED FAT BURNING
Brown adipose tissue - breaks down lipids and transforms them into energy, preventing their accumulation in adipocytes (fat cells).
Today, our research laboratories have new active molecules that can stimulate the mechanism of fat burning and promote “browning” of fat, that is, the transformation of white and beige adipose tissue into brown.
CELLULITE BURN DSTRESS is the line for overactive, dynamic women who are often exposed to stress associated with work, family life, relationships. Such an active life can be associated with stress, which, in turn, can cause the development of cellulite and even weight gain.
Established medical fact: weight gain may result from hormonal imbalances caused by stress and anxiety.
Cortisol is defined as a “stress hormone” - the body secretes a greater amount of cortisol during physical and psychological stress.
People with high levels of stress have high levels of the hormone cortisol, which contributes to weight gain. The preparations of the line reduce the negative effects of stress on skin tissue due to the enhanced effects of innovative components.
The ingredients that make up the products work in two ways:
1. Decreased synthesis of LDAP (Lipid Droplet Associated Protein), which inhibits the process of lipolysis.
2. Activation of GPL (hormone-sensitive lipase) to increase the burning of triglycerides accumulated in adipocytes and their transition to free fatty acids.
- Excess body fat in problem areas
- Cellulite of any stage
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Visible reduction in problem areas
- Elimination of the “orange peel” effect and smoothing of the skin surface
- Improving the silhouette: increasing tone and elasticity
- LIPOUT The complex, developed using biotechnology, contains an extract of the unicellular alga Tisochrysis lutea. It simultaneously activates the following mechanisms:
- increased synthesis of UCP1 in inactive white and beige adipocytes, to activate their “browning”, that is, the transition of white adipocytes to beige adipocytes and their activation
- increase in β-oxidation of fatty acids due to activation of the process of thermogenesis and burning of fat accumulated in beige and white adipocytes