In modern conditions, our skin is increasingly exposed to the aggressive effects of various environmental factors. As a result, more and more people suffer from hypersensitivity to the skin, which reacts to any irritants. Skin balance is often disturbed. In order to maintain healthy skin, restoring this balance is paramount. Our Research Laboratories have developed a comprehensive program that enhances the protective mechanisms of the skin. The products of this line have a double balancing effect: they stimulate the restoration of the ecological and biological balance of the skin. This allows you to restore the balance of the natural flora of the skin, maintain its optimal condition and comfort. A wide range of effects of this program allows you to recommend it for any type of skin: dry, oily, sensitive, mature.
The specialists of our Research Laboratories chose the active complex ACTIBIOME for this program. This biotechnological complex combines a number of nutrients necessary to maintain biodiversity and homeostasis of skin microbiota.
- Brown algae extract, saturated with sugars and polyols, sources of organic carbon, an essential component of bacteria. It is an energy source for the skin flora.
- Extract of green algae rich in amino acids and peptides. It is a source of organic nitrogen. Amino acids are essential for bacterial growth and protein synthesis.
- Marine exopolysaccharide needed for intercellular communication and protection. Exopolysaccharides are involved in intercellular communication and protect against environmental influences. They help maintain stable environmental conditions of bacteria, protecting them from drying out.
- Sea water with a complex of minerals and trace elements. Minerals are involved in many metabolic processes. A variety of mineral composition ensures the development of the maximum biodiversity of the skin flora, which includes these minerals in the diet.
BIOLOGIC DEFENSE, MULTIPURPOSE MICROBIOTIC SKIN PROGRAM
- Provides the skin with bio-enzymes necessary to maintain its ecological balance
- Enhances the skin's natural protective barrier by enhancing the synthesis of sphingolipids and ceramides
- Activates protection against pathogens by stimulating the TLR-2 and Dectin-1a receptors, which activate the skin’s immune system
- Contains organic carbon necessary for the formation of skin flora
- Contains organic nitrogen and amino acids involved in the development of skin flora
- Contains exopolysaccharides that protect the skin from environmental damage
- Provides the skin with minerals necessary for the synthesis of its flora
- Redness Redness
- Reduction of circles and bags under the eyes
- Increased skin elasticity
- Correction of large and small wrinkles
- Restoring the radiance of the skin.