Based on the latest scientific achievements, ERICSON LABORATOIRE has developed the HYDRA CLINIC line - innovative products that affect the natural mechanisms of skin hydration.
The skin is a real reservoir of moisture, and the largest amount (70%) is contained in the dermis, while the stratum corneum in the natural state is moistened quite weakly (13%).
The stratum corneum, protected by a double layer of fat cells, performs two functions: it traps moisture, which rises from the dermis to the outer layer of the skin, and holds it.
It is this layer that first suffers from dehydration.
Moisturizing the skin is one of the main factors responsible for its resistance to mechanical damage.
New HYDRA CLINIC line:
- It has a high content of "INTELLIGENT" HYDROLIPIDS, which are able to regulate the degree of skin moisture depending on the humidity of the environment. They have double efficiency and perform the function of epidermis phospholipids as biomimetics. They are also able to recreate the natural hydrolipidic structure of the epidermis.
- Thanks to the technology of AQUAPORINS it stimulates various natural mechanisms involved in the process of moisture distribution in the epidermis.
- Restores damaged epidermis with the help of a SELF-REGULATING PHYTOCOMPLEX.
- Provides long-term distribution of moisture in the epidermis due to the EFFECT OF THE EPIDERMAL PLASTER
- Dryness and dehydration of the skin: lack of tone and elasticity
- Peeling, tightness and hyperkeratinization
- Dull, gray complexion
- Flaccid and sagging skin, deep and facial wrinkles
- Deep moisturizing and nourishing the skin - increasing elasticity
- Restoring moisture balance, powerful regeneration of damaged skin
- Improving complexion, freshness and healthy glow
- Improvement and wrinkle filling
BASIC ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
LIPIDURE. A biotechnological active ingredient derived from polymers that are used for biocompatible implants in the human body (artificial organs, probes, catheters). This 3D component can change the direction of its molecules depending on the level of moisture in the environment and optimize the moisture level in the skin, promoting water retention and preventing its transepidermal loss - a function of the “natural moisturizing factor”.
AQUAPHYLINE. An active substance rich in oligosaccharides obtained from wild pansies stimulates the synthesis of aquaporins and the circulation of fluid from the dermis to the epidermis. Increases the ability of the skin to retain moisture, increasing the content of hyaluronic acid. When evaluating the effectiveness in laboratory tests, it was proved that Aquafilin increases the synthesis of aquaporins by 44%, contributing to an increase in the degree of hydration of the skin and a decrease in the area and depth of wrinkles.
BIO SKIN REPAIR. An active ingredient obtained through biotechnology from an extract of the prickly plant Tatarnik, capable of effectively and quickly healing wounds and burns. It increases the synthesis of proteins involved in the process of keratinocyte differentiation (involucrin, loricrin and LEKTI proteins), which stimulate the synthesis of a natural moisturizing factor, trigger the restoration of dry and sun-damaged skin and improve the function of the skin barrier, counteracting its dehydration and premature aging.
PHYTO-MARINE MICROPATCH. A pharmaceutical industry product based on patch technology. Moisturizing micropatch - a combination of serine, acacia polysaccharide and alginum, has a long moisturizing effect in the deep layers of the epidermis and forms a film-forming network on the skin surface (“patch” effect), and prevents transepidermal moisture loss.