- Beautiful, healthy and well-groomed skin by maintaining and restoring the normal composition of microflora
- Smooth, supple and radiant skin
- Elimination of irritation, inflammation and redness of the skin
- Powerful hydration
- Improving skin tone and firmness
- Elimination of signs of tiredness on the face
- Prevention of premature skin aging
Ericson Laboratoire scientists were inspired by the close connection that exists between the physiology of the female body and beauty: the creation of Biologic Defense cosmetic products by scientists: every woman throughout her life feels that her body lives in the rhythm of natural cycles.
Biologic Defense is the first professional program to preserve skin health and protect it from aging, which fights hormonal imbalances and at the same time restores the composition and functions of the skin microbiota - a community of microorganisms on its surface. The goal is achieved by introducing into the preparations of plant components - phytoestrogens, as well as Postbiotics - metabolites isolated from bacteria and yeast.
The course of procedures plus regular home care give a powerful impetus to the development of beneficial microflora, restore the ecological and hormonal balance of the skin.
The care is intended for women from 20 years of age and above, for everyone whose skin condition worsens due to hormonal imbalance, including during the monthly cycle. The program is basic and universal, it provides skin health, solves the problem of dehydration, normalizes the activity of the sebaceous glands, protects against negative environmental factors, and resists age-related “wear” of skin tissues.
A wide range of effects allows us to recommend this line for all skin types: dry, oily, sensitive and mature.
KEY ACTIVE COMPONENTS
- Lipobelle Soyaglycone is the latest biocomplex based on activated soy isoflavone. Unlike ordinary phytohormones, it has a particularly powerful estrogen-like effect and high bioavailability. Eliminates hormonal imbalance and stimulates metabolism at the skin level, improves its condition and slows down aging.
- Relipidium is a postbiotic complex based on a yeast hydrolyzate fermented with a specific strain of lactobacilli. It maintains the balance of skin microflora, enhances natural protection against pathogens, stimulates the synthesis of epidermal lipids, strengthens the skin barrier.
- Aktibiom - a modern biocomplex based on brown and green algae, exopolysaccharides and sea water. It is a source of energy and nitrogen for beneficial bacteria. Eliminates dysbiosis and quickly restores skin microbiota